Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BEAM Festival 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:00 PM - Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 5:00 PM (BST)
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
BEAM is a high-tech weekender, a playground of music performances, homemade instruments and sonic robots. We’ll have workshops, open installations and world-leading performances.
Taking over the Artaud Performance Centre, you’ll roam freely to discover inventions and experiments, with on-site artists displaying their own work and home-makers sharing tips and expertise with people new to it all!
For details of the festival programme and how to get to the festival please visit the BEAM website www.beamfestival.com
- Weekend and day passes permit ticket holders access to all installations, games and performances for the day they are issued. Workshop spaces are limited and should be booked in advance online or at the front desk during the event.
- All weekend passes permit access to the festival from 5pm on Friday 24th to 5pm on Sunday 26th June.
- All weekend passes permit visitors to stay for 'Music for Sleeping'; a communal sleepover 'performance' event in the Artaud Building on the night of Saturday 25th June. Bring your own sleeping bag and warm clothing!
- Friday day passes permit access to the festival from 5pm to midnight on Friday 24th June.
- Saturday day passes permit access to the festival from 10am to midnight on Saturday 25th June.
- Sunday day passes permit access from 9am for the Festival Breakfast to 5pm on Sunday 26th June when the event closes.
- Concession tickets include full time students, under 18s, OAPs and unemployed. You will be required to show ID on your arrival at the festival, eg. a current NUS card.
- Please note that we can offer no returns or refunds on tickets already purchased.
- If there are tickets remaining when the festival opens tickets can be purchased on the door for the price of £30 Adult Weekend Pass and £20 Day Pass.
Accommodation can be booked at a discounted rate in conjunction with your weekend festival pass (above). All accommodation consists of a single room on campus, with an en-suite bathroom. Bedding is provided.
If you wish to book rooms for additional nights or you have specific requirements, rooms can be booked directly through the University at the price of £30 per night by calling 01895 238353 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
BEAM is a high-tech weekender; a playground of music performances, homemade instruments and sonic robots taking place at Brunel University from 22-24 June 2012.
Taking over the Artaud Performance Centre, you’ll roam freely to discover inventions and experiments, with on-site artists displaying their own work and home-creators sharing tips and expertise with people new to it all!